Displaced Homemakers

A woman who, after managing a household for years, is forced by financial necessity to find a wage-paying job. This blog is intended for the women who feel that their lives have been hit by a tornado, their tomorrows may experience a hurricane and their nights are sleepless. This blog is for the women who need to rebuild their lives, no matter the age and no matter the circumstance and for the women who needs to find resources, gather support to feel that they are not alone.

Friday, May 25, 2018

Old Time blogging


So funny how old my blogs are, I started when blogging first started and just kept going. I hope you don't mind the old, standard format. I've no time to re-invent the wheel and export and re-import all of the hundreds of articles in my blogs. I've always asked for volunteers, but never find any...really. You know, I was one of the first people on this planet to "blog" before blogging, these already formatted templates came into existence. I was also one of the "first" independent news folks covering on the Middle East crisis with my own silly HTML formatted pages, typed, each link designed, each page and the "tree" generated through dreamweaver.  wow. Times have changed and I still have no time.
Anyone want to help me put all of this together, one blog and website into something a bit more...modern?
Oh, just to help keep history alive and documented, you know.
I also have thousands of slides, film, and images on CD's that need to be "updated" onto something.
Oh, if independents like myself, only had a trust fund.
Thanks for reading my vent and rant.
Shalom,
Susan Brannon


No comments:

Post a Comment